Friday, February 23, 2007

Birkie Update 1:40 pm Friday

OK - we are heading up to Wisconsin tonight whether the race is on or not. The forecast calls for snow now, so we are going. If it's canceled, IronLaura, Jeff, Greg and I are going to ski anyway. Watch for pictures!


momo said...

jenny, good luck, girlfriend!! i can't wait to hear all about it!

Pharmie said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventure!