Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Road bike ride in 2010!

... finally FINALLY got outside for a ride. It's been the most beautiful weather in MN this spring and I see thousands of runners and bikers out and get jealous. Today I was one of them!
Stefanie, who we carpool with for swim team, drove the kids to practice, so Guy and I had an hour or so to ride before we had to go pick them all up. We rode up to Fletcher and back from Medina - it was lovely. I can't wait to get my bike legs back and start doing it regularly.
I'm still swamped every day with paperwork, near-daily surprises in the mailbox, and I sell Coke at gas stations, so on a nice day like we've been having lately, the sales can double on Coke and Powerade and vitaminwater... so it's been SO busy.

But I got my butt on my bike and rode.

Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: